This consultation is for the client intending to have a design and implementation plan made for them.
- Initial sight walk through of Consultation ONE and initial assessment with the client.
- Base map and design. Using a variety of tools, maps, on-sight measurements and identification, all existing information is transferred onto a fully scaled map. These can be drafted by hand or with CADD software, based on the clients' preference.
- Review of the base map with client, assessing the possibilities, and creating a strategy of implementation.
- Organization of priorities; what aspects of the system are to be addressed or implemented initially, when, how, and so on.
- Finalization of plan with a mapped design proposal. Again, these can be basic, sight specific, or fully detailed. These can be drafted by hand or with CADD software, based on the clients' preference.
- Follow-up meeting; this step is optional for any clients who have additional questions that may arise, or suggestions regarding the actualization of the design plan. The follow-up can be on-sight, by phone, or email.